T'was just a garden in the rain. Close to a little leafy lane. A touch of color 'neath skies of gray. The raindrops kissed the flowerbeds. The blossoms raised their thirsty heads. A perfumed thank you. They seemed to say. Surely here was charm beyond compare to view. Maybe it was just that I was there with you. T'was just a garden in the rain. But then the sun came out again. And sent us happily on our way.

Monday, May 10, 2010

London dreaming...

"Beautiful Aurelia, I’ve come here with a view of asking you to marriage me. I know I seems an insane person – because I hardly knows you – but sometimes things are so transparency, they don’t need evidential proof. And I will inhabit here, or you can inhabit with me in England."

- Jamie in Love Actually

1 comment:

Alexander Johnson Lochwood said...

Great blog, I love the photos!